Based in Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Reuben Tabner is a Commercial and Editorial Photographer specialising in outdoor sports, action, adventure, lifestyle & environmental photography. Inspired by his surroundings and his unquenchable passion for travel and adventure, Reuben works throughout Scotland, the UK, Europe and beyond, creating commercial, assignment and stock images for a wide variety of clients.
- Coffee – I love espresso and probably drink way too much.
- I’m married to my beautiful wife Katie, who inspires me as much as the mountains.
- I miss the mountains when I’m at sea, and the sea when I’m in the mountains.
- I love running in the winter, the crisp air might hurt the lungs, but frees the mind.
- Along with my wife (then fiancée) I spent six months living and working in Nepal, possibly the most humbling period in my life.
- I’ve competed in several ultra marathons as well as 24-hour mountain bike races, both in the UK and the Alps, I’ve also climbed a 6,000 metre peak in Nepal.
- I have a thing about the number seven.